Friday, November 18, 2011

Wanted: Iris video clips!?

I need some video clips from the 2001 movie "Iris" (starring Kate Winslet). I need to be able to put the clips into a powerpoint presentation, but I can't find any clips online. I don't have the movie, I had to borrow it from the library to watch it, but I no longer have it in my possession. If anyone has the movie or knows of a place where I can download it or obtain clips, I would really appreciate it. I think I can figure out how to input a clip onto the powerpoint presentation, but the problem is obtaining a clip. I probably wont have a lot of success with this, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask! Thanks!

Wanted: Iris video clips!?
well i'm not really sure as to what kind of clip you want or if you were looking for a specific scene but i found this on youtube





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbmGiLGEG...





and i found the trailer





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypsk3oYkY...





if that's not what you're looking for i suggest searching youtube.com yourself...you'd be surprised at what you can find on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment