Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anyone read Iris Johansen?

I bought Blind Alley by Iris Johansen used at a flea market yesterday. I just started reading it and it seems to me that the book is part of a series. I looked online and it said that Eve(the principle character) has been in other books. Does anyone know whether I need to read the other books first or if these are stand alone books?

Anyone read Iris Johansen?
you don't have to read the other books, but they will help you understand eve's character better and why she thinks the way she does. it will give you background on her daughter, what happened to her, and why eve does the work she does. they are great books.
Reply:If you really want to understand Eve's story with out someone else telling it to you you should start with the beginning books. Unfortunately I can't remember the first one with Eve in it. It's been a while for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment