Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where is IRIS MENESES? (Originally from Cebu Phillipines and moved to San Francisco in mid 80s)?

I am an old high school friend of Iris Meneses (Arestia Abadilla Meneses). Her father's name is Abadilla Meneses. She has brothers, one I remember was named Ricky, and a sister Gwen.





I lost contact with her 20 years ago. I wanted to get in contact with her or at least hear about her and what has happened to her in her life since we parted.





If you know her or know of her and her whereabouts please email me whatever information you have.





Thank you so much. God bless.

Where is IRIS MENESES? (Originally from Cebu Phillipines and moved to San Francisco in mid 80s)?
I'm from the phillipines too, but not in Cebu I wish I could help..e-mail me if you have time


cyle_xie07@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment