Saturday, November 14, 2009

Black ring around iris of my eye! PLZ HELP!?

Hello, im 16, and tonight i noticed a black ring aroun the Iris of my eye, I'm worried that most likely its something bad, so I googled it and it said that its a "Scurf Rim "...my head is filled with too many things right now, and I'll like to know a rief summary of what to do. Online it said that its because my bodies not detoxing normally, I know that as well as I barely goto the bathroom to do "#2" during the week...it also states that if you have a "Scurf Rim " that you dont sweat easliy. I currently go to the gym almost everyday, and I sweat a good amount, but I will like to know what should I do. Besides going to the Doctor and sking him. PLZ HELP!

Black ring around iris of my eye! PLZ HELP!?
Iridology is not medicine. You are crazy to buy into that mythology. Go take a laxative.


No comments:

Post a Comment