Monday, May 17, 2010

Eye donation is farce,because if the iris water is dry which is true for any blind person by birth,cannot betr

even in accident case transsplantation of eye is possible if the iris water is not damaged.My friend who is an optometerist challenges any eye donee has regained sight by eye transplantation.Firstly in case of total blindness by birth.

Eye donation is farce,because if the iris water is dry which is true for any blind person by birth,cannot betr
Perhaps your friend should talk to my sister-in-law. She had her sight restored two years ago and it had nothing to do with the iris and everything to do with the retina. Possibly the reason you're making silly statements is that you don't even know the structure of the eye and how the transplants are performed.
Reply:I would check my sources again if I were you, moron.


No comments:

Post a Comment