Friday, May 21, 2010

One time my pupil for my left eye fully covered my iris, can some one tell me why?

one day when i checked my eye(I started doing that daily 'cause i noticed they were changing) i saw that i didn't have an iris for my left eye and that my pupil had filled up that space making my eye black and it freaked me out.

One time my pupil for my left eye fully covered my iris, can some one tell me why?
Other than a neurological problem (which it probably wasn't since the problem went away) the only thing thing that could probably cause this is a chemical dilation. There are many household chemicals (for example insecticides) that can act as highly aggressive dilators if they come in contact with the eye. It is possible to accidently dilate your eye with one of these chemicals if you handle the chemical and before washing your hands touch or rub your eye. My bet is on accidental chemical dilation. Hope this helped.
Reply:That is extremely odd, I never even heard of it however could it be your pupil was just diolated? Dark, drugs other explanations.


No comments:

Post a Comment