Friday, May 21, 2010

I can control the movement of the muscles that control the opening and closing of my iris. can anyone else?

since i could remember I have been able to control my iris at will. In other words I can open and close the "colored" part of my eye that is usually controlled involuntarily by the amount of light hitting you eye. When I "contract" at will, my vision becomes blurry. I see no biological use for this, but anytime i try to explain this to an eye doctor, they think im insane. Has anyone ever been able to do this themselves, or knows what this "condition" is?

I can control the movement of the muscles that control the opening and closing of my iris. can anyone else?
You have been to your doctor but the doctor answer your insane... The part of the eye that we can control is the eye lids and the whole eye ball as well. Apparently you said you can control your iris which is not to be. Iris is the one that controls light levels and has tiny muscles that widen and narrow the pupil size. This explain why you say that you can control your iris.

flowers birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment